Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Grow an Herbalist

I know some of you may be wondering why I am promoting the company Herbal Fuzion. I am a huge supporter of this company because I am studying to be an herbalist and in my studies we have to do case studies on friends and family. Well, in my search for products to help me I came across Herbal Fuzion. I stayed on the phone with a lady named Rene for about 45 mins asking her question after question. I was impressed by her knowledge of herbs and many different carrier oils. We do have a student forum we can attend to point us in the right direction, however, I found talking to Rene was a lot more personal able and she was very patient with me and my million questions about their products. I wonder if she knew she was helping to grow an herbalist? She encouraged me to try my own recipes with different types of oils even ones they didn't carry. I found that to be very genuine. It showed me she was not out to make a buck but really cared about people's well-being. I did order some of their herbal jojoba oils (which are organic) and I loved them. You can smell the herbs in the oil. I usually do not order products online because I like to be sure about what I'm getting and Rene made me feel very comfortable and confident about making a purchase. She wasn't pushy she came across very confident and offered me samples. Right now I am on a quest to get more people informed about jojoba oil (pronounced hohoba) so I will be sharing recipes. I hope you will try them and give me your honest feedback.

No comments: